Delivering a professional approach entirely online
My approach to mentoring is highly tailored to your schedule, your progress, and your goals.
Didactic learning has its limits. That’s why I offer a more comprehensive approach to not only achieving certification, but also building a successful neurofeedback practice.
In collaborating with me, we’ll work together to:
- Create a learning and implementation plan unique to your practice, your patients, and your schedule.
- Integrate neurofeedback into your specific practice.
- Build processes to execute the best patient experience.
- Identify which patients within your practice are the best fit for neurofeedback.
- Build rapport with clients and make decisions based on client responses.
- Create pricing models that fit your patient needs.
- And more, based on your individual goals.
Whether or not you work with me, having a strong mentor-fit is critical to successfully achieving your neurofeedback certification. If you’re going to invest the time, energy, and expense of certification, make sure you’re giving (and getting!) what you need.